Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Watch Pinky Had A Watch On My Wrist And In The Morning My Pinky, Ring Finger, And Right Side Of Wrist Are Numb For 2 Days

Had a watch on my wrist and in the morning my pinky, ring finger, and right side of wrist are numb for 2 days - watch pinky

I had a new clock on my right wrist in the morning and my ring finger and right wrist were numb. Its like this now been away for 3 days. I thought that would feel at the moment, but not. Have I damaged the nerves? The nerve and the pain seems to come from right above the wrist bone. Please help. Thank you.

2 comments:

Marilyn B said...

It reads as if it had caused an inflammation of the median nerve, the same as that of a person with carpal tunnel syndrome. In his case, but should disappear in a few days if they stop the clock relays suitable bed for a long time. You can try the ice in the area and take anti-inflammatories such as Advil ®, Aleve, ibuprofen or other. Do not take acetaminophen, but. Acetaminophen is a headache, not carpal tunnel syndrome or similar.
The median nerve is the only nerve that has to be through the carpal tunnel, which is compressed in order to cause carpal tunnel syndrome. In the hands of the midline, the skin of the palm of the thumb, forefinger and middle finger, half of the ring innervated, and the nail bed. The palm is provided by the palmar cutaneous branch of median nerve, so that the nerve proximal wrist creases.

So ... If you cause inflammation in the carpal tunnel and narrow, it is understandable that, tingling and numbness in the correspondenceg finger.

texas said...

If the clock is too narrow the way for a while, have reduced ... back, because I did the same before ... but if it is still the same going to the doctor ... And stop with the clock.

Post a Comment