Thursday, December 31, 2009

Custom Maternity Shirts Where Can I Get A Custom Maternity T-shirt Online?

Where can I get a custom maternity t-shirt online? - custom maternity shirts

For one of my showers, I thought it would be nice if I ordered a T-shirt maternity, so I was surfing the other day. I told a nice shirt that name (baby) made by you (and the man's name) I loved, but was at work and did not want to order what size and know to wait to go home to measure. Now I can not not find the page (originally from the search with Google and you can not find the exact). I tried to find anything you can think of, perhaps, that I wondered whether anyone a good site to something like that, or you can just pick another white shirts. I have a few cafepress.com, which are not personalized, but still beautiful, the backup, but I like to be one of them, if I can adapt. Thank you ladies!

1 comments:

ArmyMedV... said...

www.customizedgirl.com

love the site. You can get your own t-shirt design and low cost

Post a Comment