Thursday, February 11, 2010

Deed Without Warranty Question On How To Change General Warranty Deed In Texas?

Question on how to change General Warranty Deed in Texas? - deed without warranty

My parents co-signed for my loan, then they are in the general warranty deed to your wife (me and my) house. I get a home loan and everything went well with the importance of the loan, unless they say that because my parents are, in fact, the general safety, not to me the loan until they out of it.

I want to write to go without it out of my loan. Is this possible? Is it possible in Texas?

Another reason why I want him is from the General Warranty Deed, that you can receive 100% rebate on my homestead exemptions. From now on, you can deduct 50% of Homestead. Thank you for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment