Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Woman Wrestler Submission Hold Who Would Win In A Male Versus Female Collegiate Wrestling Match?

Who would win in a male versus female collegiate wrestling match? - woman wrestler submission hold

I am 5'10 170 pounds, and I know a woman who has built about my weight and Montreal in Canada experienced combat. Now she has been unbeatable, even by men. I think I can beat them, but to show what I have to travel to Canada to accept his challenge. So, be strong on these variables. It is also twenty years, and I am in quarantine. None of us smoke or drink, and we're both in terms of traffic. You can to your website "key" in mixed wrestling Pamela from Montreal. She knows all kinds of wine cellars. She is a fighter for the presentation. Who uses choke. I am a former military policeman, a former department store detective, private police and have some experience in the fight for 27 years and have trained in the martial arts. I think I can beat, but on the basis ofthis information. Let me know what you think of men and women?

4 comments:

vblvly said...

What do you know or what you know when the two are so good and on top of his game, just depends on who makes the first false step and the other will make the right decision. And from what I read, and is seen to beat you because you are older, and it is faster and more flexible than you.

Dragon Fire said...

well, just trying to you know who the best wrestler

wegot2wo... said...

You can experience

i7sob said...

So do not be nuts, or it may be more so.

Post a Comment