Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Black Roller Blinds I Have A Black-out Roller Blind. Which Way Should The 'roll' Face?

I have a black-out roller blind. Which way should the 'roll' face? - black roller blinds

It is on one side, white and pink on the other. My mother told me that if I present should be directed to the use of the room - they know it is a fact. "

But this is certainly not for a blind man in black? If the beam is directed inward, I'm fine, most of the killing of paper and fit a role in Pink "(pink, I bought into my room, not to show the neighbors), or I'll have to roll in the opposite direction ( it was so packed that all you see is pink) and most are pink, white, and roll. That is so stupid, right?

She said that if I (make the "wrong" way so that the coil is closer to the window, and thus not visible), looking for "maybe" is OK but not very secure. I'm definitely with her This "wrong" way, but what are your views? How can you say?

Thanks in advance! =)

2 comments:

Helen S said...

White is black, the substance of the window and give the best result in the reduction in light of the material must close the window and thus the inner roller faces. Return to your provider have to make blind or blind to a reputable store where they should be able to a little clip at the border, while the same wood finish pink or contrast - or even the fact that the wood will go the white band at the top of his blindness. Great was his right.

Helen S said...

White is black, the substance of the window and give the best result in the reduction in light of the material must close the window and thus the inner roller faces. Return to your provider have to make blind or blind to a reputable store where they should be able to a little clip at the border, while the same wood finish pink or contrast - or even the fact that the wood will go the white band at the top of his blindness. Great was his right.

Post a Comment