Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Emergency Bandage Was SUPER GLUE Invented As An Emergency Bandage / Suture For The Vietnam War?

Was SUPER GLUE invented as an emergency bandage / suture for the Vietnam war? - emergency bandage

I worked as a technology for skiing in winter and no cold, wet metal ends caused my power, to the division of something more painful imaginable. Tiny, tiny cracks that I almost began to cry when I met her. One day (after remained unsold), I felt close to super glue the cracks. Worked like a dream. Late in the season, an elderly man) (early 60s? "I was touched and told me what was invented, so that the ground forces could close the wound, until a doctor arrives. Who knows whether this is a fact, or whether it is me that sweater? Regardless, this really works!

1 comments:

emt_me91... said...

No matter who invented it or why (which is great) by the way, should not be used, to paste together sections. It is sterile, for one and the additives in the queue, inflict more damage could be.

One thing is for doctors instead of sutures or Steri-strip used ... means DERMABOND. It is a surgical adhesive that is specially designed for this purpose.

Post a Comment