Friday, January 29, 2010

Can A Teeth Plant Causes Psychologically Problem Is Tuna Plant Ok For Cats. I Have One In My Apartment And I See Cat Teeth Holes Sunk Into It And A Tiny Piece ?

Is Tuna Plant ok for cats. I have one in my apartment and I see cat teeth holes sunk into it and a tiny piece ? - can a teeth plant causes psychologically problem

his absence. Well, my favorite cat, I have three cats, she is constantly on the litter, she can not control pee and shit. If it's a little shit and piss where they should go. It is also sad and was very talkative. I do not know if they produce a piece of tuna or something to eat. You know what could be the cause or if it can be a natural tool I use.

2 comments:

Nomudsli... said...

My cat has become very loud when she had a urinary tract infection ...
No natural remedies when I Education and Training

The first sign of your cat with a urinary tract infection is if you start trouble throw. My cat has a urinary tract infection in December 2007 was crying, and my poor child. It is a duty that he / she is taken to the vet .... As a urinary tract infection can be fatal, as with us humans ... and in all animals.
If you have a urinary tract infection that
You may have a fever ... The fever may mean that the infection reaches the kidneys
The urge to urinate and only a small amount of urine
Urine Look May is milky or cloudy, even if the red blood present.
Signs of infection of the urinary tract
Characters depends on the disease. You may be the result of an inflammation or irritation of the urinary tract or complete by the blockade. Signs may, without limitation, the following:
• frequent urination
• difficulty or pain when urinating, the cat may try to urinate BUHe can not or do not cry when difficulty urinating
• inappropriate urination, May the cat to urinate outside the litter
• Blood stained urine
• Excessive licking of the genitals

Normally, urine is sterile. As a rule, free from bacteria, viruses and fungi, but do not contain liquids, salts and waste. An infection occurs when tiny organisms depend, mostly bacteria from the digestive tract, the opening of the urethra and begin to multiply
And
Several factors contribute to Mai urinary tract infection including bacterial or viral infections, trauma, crystals in urine, bladder stones, tumors of the urinary tract, factors that may contribute to the development of UTI are:
• do not drink enough water
Minerals • A diet rich in magnesium and other
• Too much acidity or alkalinity
• Stress

brutusmo... said...

Can you enlighten "me? I've never heard a tuna factory .... What exactly?

I found that name appears on any list of poisonous plants, so that you can have a different name !????

Post a Comment