Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rectal Pains While Menstrating Constant Pain In Lower Abdomen With Sharp Shooting Pains- Not Pregnant! Doc Says UTI?! I Don't Believe It!?

Constant pain in lower abdomen with sharp shooting pains- not pregnant! Doc says UTI?! I don't believe it!? - rectal pains while menstrating

For two days I had constant pain in the abdomen. It started on the left side and traveled in the center, and much worse on the right side. Every half hour or so I have a severe throbbing pain that lasts for 5-20 seconds. This pain has doubled and I feel like something trying to leave my body! I have no pain during urination or bowel movements, but it does hurt them by gas.

The pain is worse when I hurt to get up and move, and my rectal area when I sit. I went to urgent care today and the doctor said he had no ideas, but he had a urinary tract infection. I had a urinary tract infection before and have never had this kind of pain, and I always had pain when urinating. This time, no pain when urinating and no other symptoms of IE!

IMO, the doctor tried to mix me out of the hospital and give me a diagnosis that I could leave. I am afraid it is something other serious problem with me, and I wonder whether someone like symptoms and diagnosis was made.

A woman bit about myself: 27 years, hypothyroidism and PCOS.

1 comments:

John said...

I think your intuition is correct. Consult renal colic and / or kidney stones and arrange an urgent appointment with your doctor or go to emergency if you think you have your work professionally.
Good luck.

Post a Comment