Friday, January 22, 2010

High End Poker Chips Computer Tech Experts, Help! I Need A High End Gaming Laptop At A Mid-range Price, What Should I Buy?

Computer Tech Experts, Help! I need a high end gaming laptop at a mid-range price, what should I buy? - high end poker chips

I need a system that provides a quality video signal to send to my HD TV in 1080 as a monitor for my laptop remotely can use. My Gateway laptop is now 1 year from BestBuy. The CPU has only VGA and S-video, so I now connect to my laptop via S-video, when I use the TV as a monitor, the picture quality is terrible and can barely read the small print. I have multiple programs simultaneously, including software for online poker are pigs, Internet video streaming, video downloads, etc. I do not need excellent response time, high resolution, etc. I do not want to spend over $ 2,000. I have also been recommended very emotional for Toughbooks.
Thank you for your time and hope that this information will help recommend the perfect notebook for me.

2 comments:

Jasx501 said...

For the best ball meets ur build your comp. The cheaper and easier to do. go to a store or no support for a friend and choose the parts you want in your project. This brand products are lower and the rate of assembly. In addition, w / a little research, you can work some things and get superior products to only half the price.

globewea... said...

I like to try, a Sony, but for what you want is the year 2000 will not get.

Post a Comment