Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Much Is The Bracelet From Disneyland Too Much For A Sweet 16?

Too much for a sweet 16? - how much is the bracelet from disneyland

For My Sweet 16, a group of friends and I go to a good restaurant in the city. For the occasion, I get a new computer and my nails. "The gifts that I get from my parents, a bracelet from Tiffany & Co, a new Northface jacket and a bag of Juicy Couture. And after my great gift, flew my mother, my best friend and I went to Disneyland for a few days. I am very demanding, because they under me a car of my notes, where the poor Arent, but they said they would.
You think I'm asking too much? My parents do not feel bad for a car, you get all the gifts that I want. I love my parents but I feel bad for using both .. But do you really think that has not met the sixteen years since the attention to me? (and my golden years, I'm 16 turning on 16 June.) I simply say, thank you very much and just forget the debt?

4 comments:

Answerer... said...

Well, that's a lot ... can be a little back? The Tiffany bracelet probably cost as much (if not more) than Disneyland ...

I<3JAI said...

Yes, you are! and you do not get the car because its actions are not with their parents ...

странник said...

Too much for someone who does not even buy a pack of cigarettes

rustic said...

ok .... but it is an exaggeration, to be their success in school and are very grateful

Post a Comment